The Road to Recovery
While the shock of October 7th has subsided, the people of Israel are living with the difficult aftermath of the Hamas terrorist attack and subsequent conflict. Hearts and homes have been broken, fear of an unknown future hangs over an already traumatized nation. There are many practical needs, but you know that the ultimate hope & healing can only be found in Yeshua.
Through the help of believers from around the world , the local body was able to be among the first ones responding. Believers like you met immediate needs including emergency shelter, food and supplies in the wake of the deadly attack.
As Israel shifts into a new reality and starts to pick up the pieces, you can empower the local body of believers to continue to be the hands and feet of Yeshua to this hurting nation. The road to recovery is long. The need is great as the country remains in the shadow of a war that will affect its future for years to come. As of mid-November, generous partners have made it possible to fund needs through the end of the month, but resources are needed to provide safety and basic necessities into December and beyond.
- Rebuilding Homes: Collaborating with kibbutzim to resettle lands, conducting essential construction, community restoration, and replanting crops.
- Rebuilding Lives: Offering ongoing support to bereaved families, financial assistance, and organizing recovery retreats for businesses and families.
- Long-Term Care: Providing trauma therapy, counseling with licensed professionals, and personalized care.
You know that God is near to the broken hearted. This is the perfect time to keep shining the light of Yeshua by bringing hope and healing to the people of Israel.
“Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.” Romans 5:3-5
Help rebuild lives and homes in Israel
Jen and her family woke up to the sounds of rocket fire on October 7th, they had to flee their home on the border of Gaza as the area turned into a war-zone. Hundreds of thousands of people in Israel have been internally displaced by the conflict.
Will you help bring HOPE & HEALING to families like Jen’s? Give now
Kibbutz Be’eri sits on the border with Gaza. On October 7th Hamas brutally murdered over ten percent of the population of Be’eri and abducted others. They also destroyed large parts of the kibbutz rendering many homes uninhabitable.
Will you help bring HOPE & HEALING to communities on Israel’s borders like Be’eri that continue to bear the brunt of the attacks on this nation? Give now
David Ratner was one of at least 1,200 people that died at the hands of Hamas on October 7th. He fell in battle while bravely defending his friends and country. As a result of the regional war Hamas initiated, many are dying on both sides and over 240 Israeli hostages remain captive in Gaza. Their situation remains unknown.
Will you help bring HOPE & HEALING to families like David Ratner’s, who have lost loved ones as a result of this war? Give now
Barely two years after coming out of COVID lockdowns, countless businesses have suffered as a result of this war. Many have lost customers and some of those in the border towns have been destroyed by rocket fire.
Will you help bring HOPE & HEALING to businesses that are struggling in this conflict? Give now
Countless children have had their lives disrupted at a tender age and have witnessed unspeakable atrocities.
Will you help bring HOPE & HEALING to the many children suffering from the trauma of the situation as well as lack of routine? Give now
This holiday season, will you help to bring HOPE & HEALING to the Middle East?
Bring hope and healing through the love of Yeshua in 2023
How to pray?
- Pray for peace over Israel, unity between Jewish and Arab brothers, and for the preservation of all innocent lives.
- Pray that the body of believers would have opportunities to share the Lord with those around them, as they provide practical hope & healing to those who are suffering
- Pray for comfort and spiritual awakening for those who have been displaced, those who have had their homes and property damaged or destroyed
- Pray for those who have lost family and loved ones, that God would comfort them and bring them healing
- Pray for the hostages still being held inside Gaza: that both they and their families would hold fast to hope; that each would return home; that will abound afterwards
- Pray for national recovery both on a physical, mental, and emotional level, but also on a spiritual level for this nation's ongoing trauma
- Pray that hope & healing would come to people in Israel in the form of visions and dreams of Yeshua