Did you know that over
1 in 20
Israeli citizens have family members in Ukraine?
Many are on their way here seeking safety from the war on Ukraine. Israel estimates that around 100,000 Ukrainian refugees will arrive in the land by the end of this crisis.
Ministries are unifying to help house, serve, and feed Ukrainian people as they arrive in Israel. You can help be a catalyst to multiply their impact.
Israel is a light to the nations as local believers show Ukrainian families the love of Jesus through meeting practical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Multiple ministries are setting up refugee families with a primary contact who will adopt them to serve as a relational support pillar through this incredibly difficult time.
“The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.” Leviticus 19:34
You can directly support our local partners responding as the hands and feet of Jesus in this moment of great need today.
Ministry Partners are taking action. You can
What is happening in Israel?
- Over 2,500 Ukrainian refugees have arrived so far
- 15,000 more refugees are expected to arrive by the end of March
- 90% of the refugees arriving are not eligible for citizenship based on the Law of Return and will not receive the normal benefits for immigrants
- Many families are coming without fathers since men 18-60 are required to stay in Ukraine
- Many Ukrainian refugees are coming with only the clothes on their backs
Help respond to this crisis with practical aid to Ukrainian refugees in Israel
100% of funds go to our local partner initiatives serving Ukrainian refugees in Israel
Will you join us?